"The Lord is a mighty tower where His people can run for safety." Proverbs 18:10
What We Value
What We Value
- Abundant Living - We value the truth of God’s Word and the power of His Spirit that equip us to change, flourish, and overcome in every aspect of daily living.
- Proactive Family - We value the meaningful and life-giving connections within this church that promote the flow of God’s grace among us; thus we purpose to create strong relationship, while actively participating in and advancing the spirit of family.
- Personal Wholeness - We value the marvelous ability of God to bring wholeness to every individual in body, soul, and spirit. We recognize that personal wholeness becomes a reality in us as we yield to God’s purposes and as we take our place in His Body.
- Multiplication - We value God’s favor that is upon each one of us to creatively share our faith with family, friends, and strangers in order to bring them to Jesus and into true relationship with Him and His people.
- Expressive Worship - We value the unique privilege entrusted to us to wholeheartedly, enthusiastically, boldly, unashamedly, and publicly express our heart-felt thanksgiving and praise to God, which in turn declares His greatness and releases His Spirit to work wonders among us.
- Generational Increase - We value the opportunity to faithfully pass to our natural and spiritual children the vision, spirit, and values that have been instilled in us. By faith, this impartation will increase with each successive generation.
- Generosity to the Poor - We value the Biblical mandate to personally demonstrate the mercy and kindness of God to the poor of our region by giving our money, goods, and time to those in genuine need as opportunities arise.
- World Vision - We value our responsibility to reach toward and financially invest in our community, our city, our nation, and our world in order to make disciples of Jesus Christ in every land.
- Adventurous Faith - We value the challenge to push past our limited experiences and personal frontiers, daring to go farther with God than we can see or fully explain in order to fulfill our destiny and to reach our full potential, both as individuals and as a local church.
What We Believe
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God to all people. (II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13; Hebrews 4:12)
- We believe in the Eternal Godhead Who has revealed Himself as ONE God eternally existing in THREE Persons. (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; Is. 48:16-17)
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness. (Rom. 5:12,18)
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men and promised Messiah, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, being very God and very man. (Isaiah 7:14; 9:6; Luke. 1:26-35; John 1:18)
- We believe that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day and personally appeared to His disciples. (I Cor. 15:1-4; Rom. 4:25)
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily return the second time for His Church. (Jn. 14:2-3; I Thess. 4:13-18)
- We believe in the salvation of men by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work accomplished by Jesus on the cross, by which we obtain forgiveness and remission of sins. (Eph. 2:8-9; Heb. 9:22; Rom. 5:11)
- We believe in the power and necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ. (Matt. 28:19; Acts 2:34-38; Col. 2:11-15)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a distinct experience subsequent to salvation, with the Biblical evidence of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Gal. 3:14)
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit through individual believers as enumerated in I Cor. 12-14 and evidenced in the Church throughout the ages.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life as an expression of Christian faith, where holiness is perfected in the fear of the Lord and the power of the Holy Spirit .(Eph. 5:18; II Cor. 6:14; 7:1)
- We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power as demonstrated and practiced in the early Church. (Acts 4:30; Rom. 8:11; I Cor. 12:9; Ja. 5:14-15)
- We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called “Communion” for all believers as an expression of our covenant with God. (I Cor. 11:28-32)
- We believe in eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers. (Jn. 5:24; 3:16; Mk. 9:43-50; II Thess 1:9; Rev. 20:10-15)
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and eternal judgment of Satan and his angels. (Matt. 25:41; Rev. 20:10)
- We believe in the local Church as the expression of the Kingdom of God upon the earth, governed by elders that are proven and mature, whose lives are above reproach. (I Tim. 3)
- We believe in the powerful grace of God to heal the broken-hearted and bring liberty to all who are oppressed, fully restoring their lives. (Is. 61:1; Lk. 4:18)
- We believe in the verbal, demonstrative expression of praise and worship in the corporate gathering. (I Pet. 2:9; I Tim. 2:8; Heb. 13:15-16)